Baer Performance Marketing (BPM) is a Green Bay-based comprehensive marketing agency driven by strategy and led by people always asking “why”?
With this exciting new position, we are looking for a creative, motivated individual with the ability to tell compelling stories online and in social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). The Content Marketing Specialist will create engaging content for BPM and our clients’ social media channels, monitor and manage those social channels, write blogs, and develop written content where needed. The role requires attention to detail, strong project management skills and the ability to work in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment. This individual must also be able to commit a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creating and implementing valuable and engaging content as part of each brand’s social media calendar on a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and blogs
- Drafting copy and collaborating with designers to create content for publishing
- Social media posting and monitoring/analyzing results of social media accounts as it relates to client goals and objectives
- Monitoring competitors’ online presence/digital marketing tactics
- Assisting with brand reputation management
- Coordinating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Keeping on top of new and emerging trends, guidelines and best practices in social media
- Developing and executing tactics to effectively market BPM’s social and digital services (i.e., video, white papers, presentations, etc.)
- Communicating with clients and coordinating projects
- Offering support in the development and execution of marketing plans
- Consulting with clients and making insightful/actionable recommendations
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Enrollment in or completion of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree program in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field
- Experience working with social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- An independent, creative, and self-motivated nature
- A self-starting approach, the ability to see a project from inception to completion
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for the industry
Compensation & benefits:
* Compensation will be based on experience. Company benefits include group health care, dental, SIMPLE IRA match, paid holidays and paid time off in a close-knit, fun-loving, hard-working team.
Email resume and cover letter to Aaron Baer at email@example.com.
Please check out www.baerpm.com for additional information.