Baer Performance Marketing is a cutting-edge marketing firm representing local, regional, and national businesses. Our company offers a diverse and fast-paced environment for expanding professional skills and career development in both traditional and digital marketing.
This internship is a temporary position intended to provide undergraduate students an opportunity for professional skills development in the rapidly-evolving and competitive marketing industry.
Interns will be assisting in media planning and buying, writing radio and television advertising scripts, writing media releases, updating social media, brand development, market research, blogging, preparation for client meetings, and much more.
The internship will last for at least 12 weeks with a flexible schedule. Exact hours will be agreed upon by the applicant, Aaron Baer (BPM President), and academic adviser (if internship is being used for class credit).
Interns will be selected based on coursework and experience relating to Marketing/Communication/Public Relations. To be considered, applicants should have completed a significant amount of applicable coursework.
Necessary skills include:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines
- Must be a go-getter and possess the ability and desire to bring ideas to the table
- Understanding of social media platforms and trends
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Email your resume and cover letter to Molly Behnke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out www.baerpm.com for more BPM information!