Baer Performance Marketing is looking for a creative, motivated individual with the ability to tell compelling stories online and in social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). The Social Media/Communication Specialist will support BPM’s Multimedia Content Strategist and Director of Client Services in monitoring and managing social channels, writing blogs, and brand reputation management. The role requires attention to detail, strong project management skills and the ability to work in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment. This individual must also be able to commit a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creating and implementing editorial content as part of each brand’s social media calendar on a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and blogs
- Drafting copy and collaborating with designers to create content for publishing
- Social media posting and monitoring/analyzing results of social media accounts as it relates to client goals and objectives
- Monitoring online competitor presences/perceptions
- Assisting with brand reputation management
- Coordinating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Keeping on top of new and emerging trends, guidelines and best practices in social media
- Developing and executing tactics to effectively market BPM’s social and digital services (i.e., video, white papers, presentations, etc.)
- Attending networking and educational events
- Client communication and project coordination
- Enrollment in or completion of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree program in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field
- Experience working with social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- An independent, creative, and self-motivated nature
- A self-starting approach, the ability to see a project from inception to completion
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for the industry
Compensation & benefits
* Pay will be based on experience.
Email resume and cover letter to Aaron Baer at [email protected].
Please check out www.baerpm.com for additional information.