Baer Performance Marketing (BPM) is a full-service, strategic marketing agency located just blocks away from Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Our culture strives to be able to laugh while being driven to do the best we possibly can for our clients. We’re competitive, driven, and very prideful in our work. Our team genuinely cares for one another, and we express that same sentiment to our clients. If you like to challenge yourself on a consistent basis to see what you can achieve and prefer to work for a smaller, close-knit team, then you may be exactly who we’re looking for!
Baer Performance Marketing is looking for a creative, motivated individual with the ability to tell compelling stories online and in social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). The Content Marketing Specialist will support BPM’s Multimedia Content Strategist and Director of Client Services in monitoring and managing social channels, writing blogs, creating website content, and brand reputation management. As a part of our close-knit team, there will also be the opportunity to help in a wide variety of projects outside the scope of the primary position’s requirements. The role requires attention to detail, strong project management skills and the ability to work in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creating and implementing editorial content as part of each brand’s social media calendar on a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Creating and managing social media advertising campaigns
- Delivering monthly analytics reports to clients
- Blogging, web content development as needed
- Drafting copy and collaborating with designers to create content for publishing
- Social media monitoring/analyzing results of social media accounts as it relates to client goals and objectives
- Monitoring online competitor presences
- Assisting with brand reputation management
- Coordinating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Keeping on top of new and emerging trends, guidelines and best practices in social media
- Developing and executing tactics to effectively market BPM’s social and digital services (i.e., video, white papers, presentations, etc.)
- Attending networking and educational events
- Client communication and project coordination
- Completion of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree program in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field
- Excellent communication skills with a strong eye for details
- Strong understanding about business operations
- Experience working with social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- An independent, creative, and self-motivated nature
- A self-starting approach, the ability to see a project from inception to completion
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for the industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K match
- Unlimited sick and vacation days
- Flexible schedule (We don’t ever want you to miss a family moment!)
- Pay will be based on experience.
Email resume and cover letter to Aaron Baer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check out www.baerpm.com for additional information.