Baer Performance Marketing (BPM) is a full-service, strategic marketing agency located just blocks away from Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Our culture is built on the idea of embracing humor while maintaining a commitment to delivering the highest possible standards of service to our clients. We’re competitive, driven, and very prideful in our work. Our team genuinely cares for one another, and we express that same sentiment to our clients. If you like to challenge yourself on a consistent basis to see what you can achieve and prefer to work for a smaller, close-knit team, then you may be exactly who we’re looking for!
Baer Performance Marketing has an opening for a creative, motivated individual with the ability to tell compelling stories online and in social media. The Content Marketing Specialist will work with BPM’s creative team to develop social media content and strategies, blogs, website content, drip marketing campaigns, and more. As a part of our team, there will also be the opportunity to help with a wide variety of projects outside the scope of the primary position’s requirements. The role requires attention to detail, strong project management skills and the ability to work in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Will Include, but Are Not Limited To, the Following:
- Creating and implementing editorial content as part of each brand’s social media calendar on a variety of social media platforms
- Developing or coordinating engaging, interactive content, which may include social media videos, social media giveaways/contests, and influencer collaborations
- Blogging and developing web content
- Drafting copy and collaborating with designers to create print and digital ads
- Designing and executing email and drip marketing campaigns
- Keeping on top of new and emerging trends, guidelines and best practices in marketing
- Monitoring competitors’ digital presence and marketing activities to identify opportunities
- Developing and executing tactics to effectively market BPM’s services (i.e., video, white papers, presentations, etc.)
- Attending networking and educational events
- Completion of an associate or bachelor’s degree program in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Graphic Design or a related field
- Excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to think outside of the box and develop creative marketing campaigns, content, and strategies that engage audiences and differentiate brands in a competitive landscape
- Strong understanding of business operations
- Experience working with social media channels
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- An independent and self-motivated nature
- A self-starting approach, the ability to see a project from inception to completion
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for the industry
Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite or other graphic design tools, like Canva, is a plus, but not a mandatory requirement for this role.
Compensation & Benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K match
- Unlimited sick and vacation days
- Flexible schedule (We don’t ever want you to miss a family moment!)
- Pay will be based on experience.
Email resume and cover letter to Aaron Baer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check out www.baerpm.com for additional information.