Marketing/Graphic Design Students: Baer Performance Marketing is looking for a summer intern.
Baer Performance Marketing is a marketing firm representing national, regional, and local businesses. Our company offers a diverse and fast paced environment for expanding professional skills and career development.
The marketing/graphic design internship is a temporary position intended to provide undergraduate and graduate students an opportunity for professional development in the rapidly evolving marketing industry.
Interns will be assisting in graphic design as well as tasks related to brand development.
The internship will last for at least 12 weeks, and the schedule is flexible. Exact hours will be discussed and agreed upon by the successful applicants, Aaron Baer (company President), and academic advisor (if internship is being used for class credit).
*****Please note that while this is an unpaid internship, many of the current clients provide perks for BPM’s interns.*****
Interns will be selected based on applicable coursework and experience relating to graphic design and marketing. To be considered, applicants should have completed a significant amount of upper division coursework.
Necessary skills include:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience utilizing Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong willingness to learn how to apply graphic design and digital imagery skills in a real world marketing environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments
- Must be a go-getter and possess the ability and desire to bring ideas to the table